EngagePhase Weekly is the only newsletter that covers the public participation industry in North America and around the world. And today, EngagePhase Editor-in-Chief Tim Bonneman joins Joseph Thornley to talk about what it took to get EngagePhase going, how he covers the industry and what to expect from EngagePhase in the future.
Check out these sources that provide context for this week’s discussion.
- Tim Bonnemann on Twitter and LinkedIn
- IAP2 USA
- IAP2 Canada
- IAP2 Australia
- National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation (NCDD)
It’s your turn
Inside P2 is produced by Joseph Thornley. I’d love to know what you think about the topics in this podcast, topics you’d like me to cover in future podcasts and people you’d like to hear from.
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post
- Join the Inside P2 Facebook Group
- Tweet to @InsideP2Podcast
- Email [email protected]
- Subscribe in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe in Google Play Music
- Subscribe in Spotify
Reviews help others to find this podcast. If you like this podcast, please review Inside P2 on Apple Podcasts.
EngagePhase Editor Tim Bonnemann on covering the public participation industry (Inside P2 011) by Joseph Thornley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.